Information for Patients
Here is the process after scheduling surgery with Chapman Neurosurgical Spine Institute:
- Click here to fill out an Inquiry Form and/or to schedule an appointment.
- Bring in X-ray, CT Scan, MRI scan to be reviewed by Neurosurgeon at appt.
- Complete any conservative treatment approaches suggested by surgeon, i.e. chiropractic, physical therapy, and pain management.
- Follow up appointment with surgeon to review progress of conservative approaches.
- Schedule surgery with clinic staff.
- Review financial coverage and benefits with the staff.
Below you will find forms that will need to be filled out for your first visit at the office and other helpful documents. For your convenience, you are welcome to print these forms and fill them out prior to coming to the office. Thank you.